Friday, January 20, 2006

Jolee's request (December 7, 1998)

Melanie left Sunday morning for Puerto Rico on a four-day business trip. Before she left, she asked Jolee if there was anything she wanted Mommy to bring back for her.
Jolee said, "Piggies."
Needless to say, Jolee is not getting piggies from Puerto Rico.
We hope she will get over her disappointment.

Tracy replied:

I swear I didn't coach Jolee to say that! But my question is . . .why can't she have piggies from Puerto Rico?

Tony replied:

You know, Bill, I've heard about that infamous Puerto Rican pig smuggling
ring, and I'm a bit disappointed to hear that Jolee is involved. In fact,
I think this whole pig business is the only thing holding P.R. back from
statehood! There's still time to save her from a life of crime - but act
now!

Natalia replied:

Maybe Melanie will bring her back "Lechon Asado"!! Check your Puerto
Rican Dictionary. One can find Lechon Asado on a skewer being sold on
the highways of the PR streets during Christmas season. No joke!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home