Friday, January 20, 2006

A personal message from Jolee (January 1999)

Hello, everyone. Jolee here. I just wanted to wish you all a happy New Year. Daddy would be doing this update but he's busy revising his "New York Winter Myth" theory. In case you didn't know, that was his conspiracy theory that "cold winters" were falsely publicized in an effort to keep warm weather residents from invading New York City during the "Winter" months. The poor guy, he really thought, despite all the warnings against it, that it really didn't get that cold here, like "in the movies."
 
In case you didn't know, last night it dropped to about 16 degrees with the wind chill in the    minus-10 to minus-20 range. He's a big baby. Sure, I cried some too when my face got cold, but I'm not even 2 1/2, what do you expect?
 
Anyway, it's supposed to snow on Saturday, so maybe I'll have fun stories to tell you next week. Everyone have a safe and happy new year! I'm going to play with my new Teletubbies.
 
Love
 
Jolee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home