Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Jolee Airborne (May 1998)

No, it's not what you're thinking. And by the time you read this, she'll
be grounded. This morning, I sent Melanie and Jolee off for a weekend
trip to Miami to see her Grandpa Barry and Great Grandma Sadie and Great
Grandpa Bob, plus Jesse, Gloria, Joey and Natalia Liss. I'll have
complete updates next week about the trip. Meanwhile, I stay in NYC, get
the carpets cleaned, dust the floors with an anti-mite excrement and
other allergen powder, and hopefully nip this allergy thing of Jolee's
in the bud.

Everyone have a safe and relaxing weekend.

PS....if you did NOT receive the picture of Jolee and Trillian, because
your system won't allow it, please let me know. I will try and scan and
send a new picture every few weeks or so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home