Wednesday, January 18, 2006

This could get expensive.....(May 13, 1998)

The next time you get a phone call and someone hangs up on you after you
say "Hello," it could be Jolee.

Recently, the phone rang at our home and Granddaddy Barry in Florida
asked me, "Did my granddaughter just call and hang up on me?" It turns
out she did. Minutes before, we had confiscated the phone from her (one
of many times, I'm sure) after we heard the tell-tale signs of buttons
being pushed. I am proud to say that Jolee also had an extended
conversation with Grammy Donna, Grandpa Leon, and Aunt Alicia on Sunday.
She is definitely making up for all those times we hand her the phone
and say "Want to talk to ______?" To which she usually replied "No!".


from Steve Proulx:

Hi Bill,

Be sure to teach her that she has to dial 011 then the Country Code if
she wants to dial internationally.

Also I think there's a good Kinder-chat-line for her at 1-900-talk-baby
$2.95/min + $5.00 connect fee.

She'll need to learn your Credit card number next.

Keep up the good work!

Steve


From Grandpa Barry:

To be accurate I said that I thought Jolee had called and you or melanie hung
up...she was chatting/gabbering with me....and her "cruel" parents took the
phone away from her while her grandfather was still qvelling from his 1st
phone call from her.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home