Sunday, November 01, 1998

Movie Review (November 1998)

THE ROVING CRITIC by Jolee Pauline Lineka Cohen

ANTZ is a good movie. Buggies! Buggies! I went with Mommy and Daddy and Goompa to see it at a multiplex in Sheepshead Bay. But I didn't see any sheep. That was rather disappointing. Buggies! Mommy and Daddy and Goompa liked the movie a lot, and it was fun and all, but they laughed a lot more than I did. The main ant named Z talked about things that only adults worry about, so I couldn't be bothered. It was interesting, but the high point of the movie was before the movie when we saw a preview for BABE 2, PIG IN THE CITY. I really really really liked the Talking Goose. He cracked me up. On a scale of 1 to 10 grapes, 10 being the highest, I give ANTZ 7 Grapes, and not the red ones, 7 green grapes.
Until next time, when I plan to review BABE 2, this is Jolee, saying "Go Packers!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home