Monday, November 20, 2000

Manners

We were returning from a movie (The Grinch, Jolee loved it), and Shayna was
doing grocery shopping with Melanie. Jolee and I were in front of the grocery
store. I sneezed. A woman passing by said "Bless You." I said "Thank you."
Jolee turned to me and glared, "Do you know her?" She said this with a great
deal of suspicion, as if I had just been caught acting improperly. "No," I
replied. Jolee turned away and sighed "You shoudn't talk to strangers."

Have a Happy Thanksgiving, tomorrow we will all be on a plane to Florida for
six days. Jolee is very excited and Shayna is her usual happy self. We are
going to see family, we are not on a field trip to help with the recounting
of ballots. Here's a thought, in the country of Chad, are the little
thingamabobs on the back of ballots called Floridas?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home