Friday, January 20, 2006

General Update (August 14, 1998)

On the eve of her 2nd birthday (can it possibly be?),
Jolee weighs in at 29 pounds, 8 ounces and is a staggering 2 foot 10
inches tall (34 inches).

She is just starting to work heavy weights (trying to lift Goblin, a
fact he is not too thrilled with) and last night, ate 2 burritos.

Tomorrow she's having a birthday party at daycare. We're sending her
with one of those "fling" cameras, so hopefully next week we'll have
pictures.

Carla from Melanie's work replied:

I'm sorry its taken me so long to respond to you. My computer was
being repaired--( we think in Mongolia) and I wasn't able to pick up
CC Mail for about 2 weeks. But what a wonderful surprise I got !!! I
love the Jolee chronicles. I must tell you Bill that you're a
wonderful writer, and these stories will be cherished by you and
Melanie for years. I'm sure Jolee will get a kick out of reading them
when she gets older too. Thank you for letting me be a part of Jolee's
world. It's a wonderful place !!
Carla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home